Tested on Realme 3 RMX1821
1. Unlock bootloader if not done yet.
- fastboot flashing unlock
2. Fastboot mode
- power off your phone by pressing power button
- hold volume down + power button to boot into fastboot mode
3. Commands to execute:
- fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-spartan.img
- fastboot -w
- fastboot oem reboot-recovery
- Now there will be blank screen, Press power button 3-4 times until the screen shows up.
- Touch will not work for 40 seconds, just wait until touch starts to work
- Copy and install veritydecrypt.zip in your phone using:
- adb push veritydecrypt.zip /
- adb shell twrp install veritydecrypt.zip
- There will be red blinking notification due to flashing veritydecrypt.zip, you can just ignore it.
- If you want to revert back to stock , just follow the above procedure and flash verityencrypt.zip this time and then wipe data,cache,dalvik and reboot
Warning: if you did not follow the steps properly, either the twrp will be blank or you will be in endless recovery mode bootloop or you will revert back to stock recovery next time you try to boot to twrp
What is the use of veritydecrypt.zip?
1. This will remove the verity and data encryption from phone
2. This will allow gsi to boot
3. This will allow twrp to work properly, and disable OS from flashing back stock recovery
What are the cons of veritydecrypt.zip?
Red blinking notification