In This article i will show you how to do Instant Unlock Bootloader for Xiaomi Redmi 9 (lancelot)
There’s a lot of software can be used for this tutorial, but in this tutorial we’re going to use MTK GSM Sulteng, because it has lots of feature and small footprint.
You can also use this tool for other phone such as Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Samsung, Huawei, etc
You can also use this tool for other usage, such as remove FRP, erase mi cloud, format factory, read dump preloader/boot and other stuff
Table of Contents
- What is Unlock Bootloader?
- When You Want To Use Unofficial Unlock Bootloader?
- File Needed
- Step How To Instant Unlock Bootloader for Xiaomi Redmi 9?
Sometime Unlock Bootloader will make problem such as
- Void warranty (Depend on country)
- You can’t get android update (OTA) On Stock ROM
- Disable some of feature on phone, e.g Finger Print (rarely on som phone)
So Use it wisely
What is Unlock Bootloader?
Unlock bootloader is the process of disabling the bootloader security that makes secure boot possible. It can make advanced customizations possible, such as installing a custom firmware. The Procces ussual occur on Android smartphone
Some of the manifactur provide official unlock bootloader tools such as Xiaomi, Samsung and Realme. But sometime you have problem with some condiction.
When You Want To Use Unofficial Unlock Bootloader?
Usually when you want to use custom recovery, root your phone or want to use custom ROM but you have have problem on your phone, such as :
- You Don’t want to wait 7 days using official way
- Your phone got brick
- You Forgot your mi account and doesn’t have phone number or email to recover it
- You Buy the phone second handed and it still have mi account
This is driver needed
- MTK GSM Sulteng V1.3.8
This is tools what we needed to unlock our phone
Step How To Instant Unlock Bootloader for Xiaomi Redmi 9?
- Make sure backup all the data
- Remove all the email and Mi Account
- Install USBDK Driver and extract the MTK GSM Sulteng
- Turn Of You’re Phone
- On the tab Menu, select Phone type (1)
- In The List Select your phone model (2)
- Select UBL (unlock bootloader) in the check list button (3)
- Hit Execute Button (4)
- When it start loading (waiting For Device Connection) (5), Press booth volume up and volume down and plug your USB cable
- It is done when you see a message “ALL IS DONE”
- Un plug USB Cable and press Power Button To Turn On Your phone