There 2 method fix magisk bootlop because of modules
If you have TWRP
- Reboot to TWRP
- mount system and uncheck readonly
- Once in TWRP, select Advanced > File Manager.
- Navigate to /data/adb/modules.
- You can see folders for all the modules you have installed.
- Tap on the folder for the module that you last installed, which is probably the cause of the bootloop.
If you dont have TWRP
- This condition if you allready connected adb to computer
- while your phone bootloop run this command
- adb wait-for-device shell magisk –remove-modules
- after that phone will reboot you can boot into android