Enable Samsung Oem Unlock normal way (KG State and/or RMM State Prenormal)
don`t reboot, don`t unplug the sim and don`t disconnect the network connection for 7 full days (168h). It seems that after 7 days of uptime, RMM state resets and you can flash TWRP again without issues. You can see uptime in settings/about device/status.
Bypass Samsung Oem Unlock (KG State and/or RMM State Prenormal)
- Enable Developer Mode (settings -> about phone -> software information -> press build number for 10 times)
- Change Date (settings -> general management -> date and time -> turn off auto-update time -> set the date for 8 days ago)
- Check Software Updates (settings -> software update -> check updates manually)
- Change Date Again (settings -> general management -> date and time -> set the date for 10 days ago)
* it’s probable that the date will be again the current date, but don’t fear, set it back to 10 days ago
- OEM Unlock (settings -> developer options -> check if the OEM unlock toggle is present -> else, go back and forth between the general settings tab and developer options and if needed use “close all” from recents and reopen settings again).
- Success, you can flash custom binaries again
credit to Patoilo