This is the newest tutorial for Oppo F1s SafetyNet Passed/no red status bar
Benefits in comparison with other known old root method:
1.No modification to system.img, no red status bar “root detected”, no need to replace SystemUI.
- Reset Factory Phone / Flash phone to stock
- Copy magisk, 6.0 stock firmware zip to your external sd card( internal storage may had been encrypted sometimes)
- If you’ve flashed TWRP on this device before, you have to revert it back to stock recovery(otherwise you can skip this step)
- Wipe all data and install stock firmware zip by stock recovery, after the installation, choose power-off option in recovery, don’t boot the device
- Open DownloadTool_1612.8.exe, choose “Developement Mode”, enter password “oppodeve”, then uncheck all partitions, leave only recovery checked, then select CTR recovery image as target.
- ==>Press start ==>Hold phone’s volume up(when your phone is off) and connect it to PC with usb cable ==> the PC detected it ==> release volume up button.
- After flashing recovery, don’t boot up the system, hold Volume down key+ power key boot into CTR recovery, you have to wipe /data first
- Click “Mounts/Storage” ==> Click “Format /data” ==> back to main menu ==> Click “Install zip” ==> select the magisk zip and install
- reboot ==> select no when ask fix stock recovery
- You have root with SafetyNet passed.