Tested on lenovo all row
turn on Usb debugging and oem unlock option in developers option.If you not dont know how to enable develpoer option just go to settings-about phone-click on build number 7-10 times and you will see a new option right above about phone.
Unlock the bootloader
- go to fastboot mode using command “adb reboot bootloader”
- now command “fastboot devices”
- command “fastboot oem unlock“
- screen appears for unlocking bootloader just press volume up button to start the bootloader unlocking process and wait for Finish.
- now command “fastboot -w” and wait for process to finish.
- unplug the cable and restart your phone 9 (vol up + power)
- your phone will go through a factory reset so dont panic..
- when your device turn on go to developer option again and turn on Usb debugging and oem unlock in developer option again..
- press and hold the Volume Up + Power key for about 5 seconds
- Select recovery using volume menu
- Boot your phone into bootloader;
command “adb reboot bootloader“
- Make sure your device is detected by fastboot, to check that
command “fastboot devices” and it will show your conneted device and when it does..
- command “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” and flashing recovery will be done…
- fastboot boot recovery.img
Now unplug your device and go to recovery menu (power + volume up) select recovery mode and you will boot into TWRP recovery
- Download agent : MTK_AllinOne_da.Bin
- Untick Preloader
- pull off baterai
- Hold vol down & plug usb cable
You can use latest magisk
You can use latest native xposed
- Resurrection remix 5.8.5 for Lenovo A7700.zip
- Viper_OS_v3.1.1_20180220_UNOFFICIAL_For_MT6735M_MM_x64 & Viper_Os_V3.1.1_patch
- If you got bootlop becasue uinstall magisk, reinstall it again!
- If you fail to fix CTS Profile Safety net, flash twrp 3.1.1 and install fix safety net again