Tested on J5 Pro 2017 SM-J530Y Noughat 7.0
1 jan 2018 DXU3ARA1
Must use : format data, > rmm, noverity, bypass, dm > reboot
Downgrade Pie to oreo
Downgrade to J530YDXS5BSG1_J530YOLE5BSG1_XID_5
pie > downgrade ke oreo > mira > flash recovery
Downgrade form N to MM
Flash only AP & CSC, dont select CP (modem) & BL (bootloader)
if only using no-verity-no-encrypt ur phone will restart
- Boot to Twrp
- Backup boot.img from twrp (or you wont have any baseband)
- Format Data partition using FORMAT DATA button under Wipe options.
(Note: This will wipe the internal storage)
- Check DATA is mountable.
- Install root, use ADB SIDELOAD or OTG instead to copy magisk/supersu mtp not work in linux.
- Install boot image patch , Reboot
- Install xposed
- Restore boot from backup
- No need to disable fused Provider Service
- Use XBT4 for mock location
- Install mod driver from lucky patcher, install it to system apps