Tested on ZC500TG
Folow the tutorial correctly, or your in a deep shit…
Problem failed to mount device or resource busy
- Put the rom in micro sd card
- and then wipe all, except micro sd card
- go to mount in twrp and uncheck system and cache.
- others leave as it is
- Then flash the rom and you will be fine
UNLOCK YOUR BOOTLOADER
- developer options > enable oem unlock and usb debugging
- Turn off your devices.
- Press Volume up + power simultaneously to go to the bootloader
Use volume up to navigate and navigate to fastboot, select by pressing volume down
- On your computer, go to the extracted file (the one i provided from mega.nz) and press shift + rightclick, the select open command window here.
- Once on the command prompt type
- if your device appeared (denoted by serial number and device) type
fastboot oem unlock
- on your device, follow the on screen instruction, press volume up to agree on unlocking bootloader, wait until finish
- NOTE THIS WILL FORMAT YOUR DEVICE
- Reboot device!
- If you cant reboot it, reinsert battery and turn it on, it will now format your device. It will usually take time to boot so be patient.
- Once booted go back to developer options again and enable oem unlock and usb debugging, or your devices wil be in bootloop mode
FLASHING TWRP RECOVERY
- On your pc, again go to the extracted file, open the command prompt as instructed before and type this
adb reboot bootloader
- Your phone will restart to bootloader again, select fastboot again. Dont close the cmd.
- On the command prompt type
fastboot flash recovery z00vd.img
- It will now flash the twrp. Ensure that the recovery is flashed correctly.
- Turn of phone
- hold volume up + down + power to shut it down without removing from pc and by pressing vol up and power to boot to bootloader and selecting recovery.
- IF YOU ARE NOW ON THE TWRP. CONGRATS. You have only one thing to do. Flash the root package.
FLASHING THE ROOT PACKAGE
- Boot your phone and copy the root package to your internal storage.
- Reboot to TWRP Recovery, once there select install and browse for magisk/supersu framwork. Then viola! YOUR PHONE IS NOW ROOTED.
Use native xposed-v87-sdk22-arm.zip